Assam HS 1st Year Online Form Fill Up Admission 2021: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council launched an online portal for Assam HS 1st Year Online Form Fill Up Admission 2021.
This online portal is for the Admission of students into the HS 1st Year course for the session 2021-22 in different institutions under the AHSEC.
Assam HS 1st Year Online Form Fill Up Admission 2021
The online portal “DARPAN” has been developed for both the institutions as well as students. For participating in the admission process, institutions with valid AHSEC codes have to create their profiles by providing their institution details into the Portal by visiting www.darpan.ahseconline.in or www.ahsec.assam.gov.in.
On completion of profile creation by the institutions, students will be able to apply online for admission into different institutions through the www.darpan.ahseconline.in or www.ahsec.assam.gov.in from 11/08/2021 to 25/08/2021.
Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission 2021-Details
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council(AHSEC) is seeking online applications from eligible students for admission to HS 1st Year Higher Secondary Course 2021-21. AHSEC has named its online enrollment portal ‘Darpan’ where students can submit their application for enrollment.
Under the online process, students will be able to enroll in the 11th at the college or institution of their choice. In order to participate in the process, institutions with valid AHSEC codes need to create their profiles by providing details on their institution portal.
Once the profile created by the institutions is completed, students can apply online for admission through the website: from 11th August to 25th August 2021.
Students who have passed HSLC 2021 examination and want to apply online for higher secondary HS 1st Year in various institutions including University / Degree College / Higher Secondary School / Higher Secondary School under AHSEC will also need to apply online.
(1) Go to the AHSEC’s official website www.ahsec.assam.gov.in.
(2) Click on the HS first-year admission link.
(3) A new page will load, log in using your HSLC / AHM roll number as per admit card.
(4) After that, you will choose the college you want admission, the type of curriculum, and other details.
(5) Upload scanned copies of photographs, signatures, and other required documents.
(6) After completing all the details and verifying the truth, click on Submit.
(6) Upon submission of the application, take a printed-out proof of online application for future use.
Assam HS 1st Year Online Admission Important Links
|AHSEC Official website
|Read this post in Assamese