Download DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 Application Form: Director of Medical Education (DME), Assam has released the admission notice for the DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 Application form. Download DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 Application Form this article. DME, Assam released the admission notice for into paramedical courses in the Institutes-
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati
- Institute of paramedical science, Dibrugarh
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta
- Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur
Required Document for DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21
Please Attested below document Copies are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
- H.S.L.C. Admit Card
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C-. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota certificate issued by MLA (if applicable).
Notice DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 Application Form
Eligibility for DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Courses
- Be a citizen of India.
- Prove of Permanent Resident of Assam.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons and Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification is H.S.S.L.C. passed in Science (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Age: Students have to be within the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2020. The upper age limit is 3 years relaxable for OBC or MOBC, SC, ST(P), and ST(H) candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per the existing norms of the Government of Assam.
Download DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 Application Form
Download DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 Application Form this article. DME, Assam released the admission notice for paramedical courses.
DME Official Website: www.dme.assam.gov.in.
Official Notice: Click Here
Download DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 Application Form: Click Here
Last Date of submission of the application form: 5th November,2O2O
Submission Of Application Forms
Applicants must submit -the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College (Guwahati), Assam Medical College (Dibrugarh), Silchar Medical College (Silchar), Jorhat Medical College (Jorhat), F.A.A. Medical CoIIIege (Barpeta), Tezpur Medical College (Tezpur), on or before 5th November 2020. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of the application form (i.e. 5th November,2O2O). The application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made category-wise as per merit
(% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
Any further notification regarding admission into paramedical courses for the session 2020 will
also, be available on the official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
Disclaimer: The Materials and information provided and shared on this website are for reference purposes only. Please refer to the official website for the exact details.