Assam State Government will provide financial assistance of Rs 50000 to ST (P) and OBC students: Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonwal Dangriya has come up with a huge plan for the residents. The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 50,000 / – to ST (P) and OBC students with a Bachelor’s Degree.
What do you need ?? What do I need to submit ?? How much application should be submitted ??
Eligibility Assam State Government will provide financial assistance of Rs 50000: –
(A) The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
(B) The prescribed age of the applicant is 25-45 years.
(C) The maximum annual income of the family should be Rs. 2 lakhs or less.
(D) The applicant should be of ST (P) / OBC category.
(E) Application deadline – December 10, 2020
Click for details: –directorwptbc.assam.gov.in
Click to download the application form: Click Here
Documents to be submitted: –
(1) Cast Certificate
(2) Affidavit Signed by notary regarding applicant’s Unemployment Status
(3) Household Income Certificate
(4) Graduation Pass Certificate
(5) HSLC Admit Card
(6) Bank Passbook
(7) Proof of Identity- Voter Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card etc.
(8) Brief proposal/Scheme for which the amount is proposed to be utilized(limiting to an amount of maximum of Rs.50,000)
(9) Recent passport size photo.
Submit by post to the following address-
Directorate Of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes
Rukmini Nagar, Guwahati-6, Assam