Required Documents Indian Army Rally 2021
In Mariani, Jorhat, Assam Indian Army rally starts from 06 Feb 2021 to 19 Feb 2021 at Mariani, Jorhat (Venue). Online registration is live now and the last date for online apply is 23 Jan 2021. From 24 Jan 2021 to 30 Jan 2021 Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail. The rally date and time are mentioned in the admit card and candidates should reach the rally venue on the given date and time. Below we share the full document list of the Required Documents Indian Army Rally 2021–
List of the required documents for Indian army rally 2021:
List of the required documents Indian Army rally 2021. In this post, we share an important document list for the Indian army rally 2021. Candidates are required to bring the following documents and certificate in original with two attested xerox copies to the rally site –
(1) Admit Card
(3) Education Certificate
(4) Domicile Certificate
(5) Caste Certificate
(6) Religion Certificate
(7) School Character Certificate
(8) Character Certificate
(9) Unmarried Certificate
(10) Relationship Certificate
(11) NCC Certificate (If any)
(12) Sports Certificate (If Any)
(14) Single Bank A/C
(15) PAN Card
(16) AADHAR Card
Disclaimer: All Required Documents Indian Army Rally 2021- Documents Information is available on the Indian Army Official Website.
Indian Army Required Documents With Full Information:
Here we discuss the Indian army’s required documents with full information. Candidates are required to bring the following documents and certificates in original with two attested xerox copies to the rally site. Required Documents Indian Army Rally 2021
(1) Admit Card: Printed admit card on good quality paper.
(2) Photograph: Passport size 20 copies good quality color photographs in white background. Photo not more than 3 months old.
(i) Original Educational Certificates and marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidates is required to bring to the rally site. i.e. 10th/ Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School, College, Board, University.
(ii) Provisional or online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the institution of concerned Board or University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO or DEO.
(3) Domicile Certificate: Domicile certificate or Nativity certificate with a photograph. Domicile certificate issued by District Magistrate, Tehsildar will only be accepted on rally site.
(4) Caste Certificate: Candidate’s Caste certificate required to bring to the rally site. Only District Magistrate, Tehsildar issued certificate will only be accepted.
(5) Religion Certificate: Religion certificate required if religion is not mentioned in the Caste Certificate.
(6) School Character Certificate: This certificate issued by the head of the School, College, Institute Principal where candidates last studies.]
(7) Character Certificate: This certificate issued by Gaon Sarpance or Municipal with a photograph within the last 6 months.
(8) Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with the photograph. This certificate issued by Village Sarpanch or Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
(9) Relationship Certificate: This certificate only required for Son of Servicemen, Son of Ex-Servicemen, Son of Widow, Son of War Widow. If Candidates are Son of Servicemen, Son of Ex-Servicemen, Son of Widow, Son of War Widow required the documents – CLICK HERE
(10) NCC Certificate: If any NCC certificate. NCC A, NCC B, NCC C certificates, and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by the issuing authority. Provisional NCC A /B /C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(11) Sports Certificate: If any sports certificate.
Sports certificate details – CLICK HERE
(12) Affidavit: An affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate. No serial to be left blank in the affidavit. Format attached as per Appendix ‘E’.
(a) Indian Army Jorhat Moriani Rally 2021 Districts of Upper Assam: CLICK HERE
Documents Required for Indian army
|Indian Army Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Official Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Documents Details||CLICK HERE|